-- Books appropriate for ages 0 to pre-teen.
-- Stuffed Animals smaller than 20 inches. Stuffed animals must be NEW at this time.
-- We are unable to pick-up donations. Doing so takes time away from our time in the
office and at the shelters. Please use the mail or drop-off locations above.
- No Beanie Babies.
- No books or stuffed animals with battery compartments.
- No stuffed animals that make noises -- such as singing, reciting prayers, etc.
- No religious, commemorative or holiday stuffed animals or books.
- No stuffed animals over 10 years old (no "collections") for dust/sanitary reasons.
- We do NOT accept items that have been recalled, banned, or do not meet safety standards.
- For more information, visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
and a self-addressed return envelope.
- Individuals may deduct the fair market value of donated in-kind items.
Fair market value the IRS is the amount that the item would sell for in its present condition
in a thrift or consignment shop.
- Also according to the IRS, you must file Form 8283 if the amount of your deduction for all
non-cash donations is $5,000 or more.
- Please see IRS Publication 561 for ALL questions regarding valuing your items.
- Project Night Night cannot determine the value of your items. The valuation is the
responsibility of the donor.
|Currently, we accept NEW ITEMS ONLY
due to storage constraints.